Friday, November 22, 2013

Winnie Smalls

I created this character, Winnie Smalls, a few months ago when I had a realization that Winnie Pooh and Biggie Smalls are similar, not only in dimensions, but that they both are known to wear red shirts. After my Cookie Monster Tom Waits fusion had success on social media, I decided to go back to Winnie Pooh mixed with Biggie and spin it into a comic. Although I wrote earlier that the Spongebob wasn't that fun because it was a digital project, I had a lot of fun doing this one, I can't pinpoint why, it just looked nicer as I was working on it as it went on. I also did a similar background color thing with this strip as I did with Cookie Waits. I'm going to continue with these pop culture and ficitoanl character mashups. Next up: (Kermit the) Frog (Bob) Dylan! Here's the final and the pencil sketch I took a picture of and painted over.



No comments:

Post a Comment