Sunday, May 12, 2013

Brainwashing





A concept that Chris LaBella one of the frontmen of DRT MiNDZ was telling me about. I really liked it and gave it a shot. I want to add some cockroaches, broken bottles, graffiti, drool, puddles, and other nasty stuff. Also I realize that his left hand is on his right arm... I would love to keep going with this right now but sadly I have to go work in a gift shop and sell toothbrushes and terribly designed postcards! 

I also posted the black and white version without added inking lines and one of the sketches that I drew up before going digital. I don't know what DRT MiNDZ wants to do with this but I plan to animate it and include it in my portfolio spread for DRT MiNDZ artwork. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms that look at my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment